I come from a very international background. I have lived in multiple countries, I am multiracial, and I grew up in a bilingual school system. I studied International Business and Foreign Languages, and I work in international student and recruitment at a well-respected Intensive English Program in the United States. In short, everything that is “international” interests me.
- Versatile, self-directed professional with success in international student admissions and recruitment, cross-cultural communication, management, and process improvement
- Strong educational focus on International Business, Marketing, and Foreign Languages, including an MBA
- Effective planning and organizational capabilities with highly-rated multitasking and follow-up skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details and deadlines
- Able to work independently and manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Highly-rated communication, writing, and presentation capabilities; multilingual (four languages)
- Significant experience in digital communications, including social media, web design and content management, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Strong technical skills with a facility for learning new software, applications, and processes
- Excellent knowledge of F-1 visa regulations, with particular focus on their application to ESL students; SEVIS DSO